Last Revised: May 24, 2020
Information Collection and Use
DPM collects personally identifiable information when you register for a profile and when you use certain DPM products and services. When you register with DPM, we ask for your contact information (such as your name, street address and email address), as well as certain information pertaining to your business, along with billing information such as your bank account number. During the processing of a payment transaction, we typically receive from the merchant or financial institution information related to the transaction. This normally includes information about the payment that a consumer has furnished to the merchant or financial institution in placing the order.
We do not acquire any information directly from consumers through the DPM Website. The personally identifiable information we acquire in processing payment transactions varies according to the nature of the transaction and the way in which merchants or financial institutions are using our payment services. It may include, for example, the amount of the transaction, the consumer's name, credit card number and expiration date, billing address, and shipping address.
DPM uses the information collected to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to process payment transactions, to facilitate billing, and otherwise deliver the payment processing services. We may also send merchants service announcements, newsletters, and periodic notices about specials and new products. Personally identifiable consumer information is used to process payment transactions and for no other purpose. DPM does not offer services or sell products to children. DPM does not request or knowingly collect personally identifiable contact information from anyone under the age of 13.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting personally identifiable information about merchants and consumers is an important part of our business. We share and disclose such information only as described below. DPM will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: 1) we have your consent to share the information; 2) we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested. Personally identifiable consumer information is shared with third parties (such as banks and credit card processors) to the extent necessary for DPM to deliver payment processing services. We also may release personally identifiable information when we believe release is appropriate to: comply with law; enforce or apply our Merchant Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of DPM., our partners, our internal users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction. In the unlikely event that DPM is acquired, merchant account information may be one of the transferred assets.
DPM and its Affiliates have integrated with a range of third-party sub-processors.
These third party sub-processors include:
- Sendgrid: https://sendgrid.com/policies/privacy/
- Cloudflare: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/?_ga=2.105456075.990602267.1525709421-552124023.1525100267
- Liquid Web: https://www.liquidweb.com/about-us/policies/privacy-policy/
- Hostway: https://hostway.com/privacy-policy/
- PayTrace: https://paytrace.com/privacy.html
- Diib: https://diib.com/privacy
- Citrix/Sharefile: https://www.sharefile.com/privacy
- Wepay: https://go.wepay.com/privacy-policy
- Statcounter: https://statcounter.com/about/legal/
- TSYS/ProPay: https://www.propay.com/en-US/Legal/ProPay-Privacy-Policy
- Active Campaign: https://www.activecampaign.com/privacy-policy/
- Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-privacy-policy?lg=en_US
- TripAdvisor: https://tripadvisor.mediaroom.com/us-privacy-policy
- IQware: http://www.iqwareinc.com/privacy-policy/
- Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
- Freshdesk: https://www.freshworks.com/privacy/
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy