I am a sucker for a good home improvement show, especially the ones where the host and the crew fix up a house that looks like it is straight out of a horror movie. After watching a couple of hundred hours of fix-em-up shows the one thing that stands out is that first impressions matter. The big reveal has to be jaw-dropping so one of the best investments that people that flip houses make is in dressing up the exterior of the house and giving it some eye-popping curb appeal. The first impression sets the expectation for everything that will follow because the exterior is the very thing that people see.
Just like in real estate a business's website is pretty much the first thing people see when coming across a business for the first time. First impressions matter when it comes to how a business presents itself on the web. Ask yourself this question, would you shop, visit or recommend a business if their website looked creepy, out of date or unfinished? When your website loads you need to put your best foot forward because you have very little time to make an impression and you want it to be a positive impact instead of a negative one.
Below Are 10 Benefits Of Great Looking Website
1. Increased Business - Consumers want a good online experience. A survey conducted by Vistaprint found that 45% of consumers are less likely to buy from a poorly designed website. More importantly, the survey found that 34% were unlikely to buy from a business if they didn’t have a website.
3. Edge Over Your Competition - Your website enables you to separate your business from your competition. Good website design allows you to easily deliver the tangible benefits of your products and services.
4. First Impressions Matter - Great design can work to your benefit when a first-time visitor engages with your website and the likelihood of converting that visitor into a customer increases. Small businesses with a clean beautifully designed website leave a positive impression on potential customers.
5. Inspires Confidence - Good design and a great website can instill confidence that your business is successful and will make people feel comfortable in doing business with you.
6. Amplifies Your Social Media - Your website connects all of your social media accounts and creates a black hole that sucks in traffic. Linking your social media on your website makes your SEO more effective and increases the chances people will find you.
7. Your Own Your Website - You don’t own your social media accounts but you own your website and you have complete control over your entire digital brand and how it is presented.
8. Best Way To Show Off Your Business - Your website is the best way to properly showcase the experience of your brick and mortar location. A great website can provide customers with descriptive text and stunning visuals that show off your business.
9. Get Found And Convert - 40% of mobile searches have local intent and 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business go to that business within 24 hours. (Nectafy)
10. No Website Is Bad. A Bad Website Is Worse - No website means that you are missing out on business and making it difficult for people to find you. A bad website is worse because it makes your business look stale and decreases the likelihood that people will want to do business with you.
There is good news as we can help. If your website needs a fresh coat of paint and some curb appeal we have a solution for you no matter your budget. We have starter, mid-size and enterprise website packages that will blow the doors off of your competition. Our website solutions are easy to set up, simple to manage and have modules such as eCommerce, CRM, and email marketing that will save you time and money.
Schedule a demo today to learn more: CONTACT DIGIPRO PAY